We have adapted our APM and ART range to the gas industry. We offer empty enclosures so that you can make the installation yourself. However, if you need, we also offer completely assembled models that have been certified for use with gas meters of medium pressure (models A & B) and for the new G1.6 Repsol meter.
Some models, like the semitransparent GAS-CA enclosure, specialize in protecting previously installed systems, increasing their operational lifetime without the need of labor or tools.
- Fiberglass-reinforced polyester enclosures, hot-pressed, comes in light grey (RAL-7035).
- Self-extinguishing materials, according to glow wire tests at 960º C following regulation UNE 20672.
- F-type thermal material according to regulation UNE-EN60085.
- Includes IP-43 protection against water, according to regulation IEC 62208 and IK-10 protection against impact, according to regulation EN 50102.
- The doors can be opened to 180º.
- The included hinges are highly robust.
- Our new door design grants them a high impact resistance.
- With the possibility of adding ventilation, you can prevent the occurrence of condensation.